View past-due orders and total amount due in one convenient list with the Accounts Receivable Report. You can sort by payment type, specific customer, payment dates, and more.
To get started, click Reports on the LeafLink navigation panel. From there, locate and click on Accounts Receivable.
The Total Due shown at the top of this report reflects the total dollar amount due. This amount will change depending on the filters applied to your report. By default, it reflects the total amount due for all orders.
Filtering this Report
To filter your report, enter information in the following fields:
- From Date - The beginning date of your record
- To Date - The ending date of your record
- Customer - Click to select a specific customer in your CRM
- Payment Type - Select a payment method here
- Filter By - Select a payment term here
When finished with your selections, click Run Report to update the results on this page.
Manage Payments for Orders
Clicking the dollar icon to the right of an order brings you to its Order Summary page where you can enter payment information.