LeafLink’s Menu Preview tool allows you to preview how your menu is displayed to retailers shopping your menu and gives guidance for improvement based on best practices. It will help you optimize your menu with accurate and informative pricing, product images, and product descriptions.
When adding new products to your menu, you can toggle back and forth between Inventory and Manage Menu to
Use Menu Preview by clicking on Manage Menu in the LeafLink navigation panel. You can leverage the following tools on the page to improve your menu:
- Menu Checklist: Review the our Menu Checklist to ensure that your menu has everything it needs to flourish in the LeafLink marketplace.
- Simulate Shopper Type: Use this drop-down to toggle between recreational and medical menus (if applicable).
- Missing Information Alerts: The menu will display alerts if you are missing product images, a featured product, and do not have sample requests enabled.
- To add missing product images or enable sample requests, click Fix. It will take you to the Edit Product page for that product, where you can add images in the Product Images section or enable sample requests in the Product Inventory Information section.
- To add a Featured Product, click Inventory in the LeafLink navigation panel. Find the product you’d like to feature and click the vertical ellipsis to its left. Select Edit. Then, select the Featured Product checkbox and click Save.
Note: When adding new products to your menu, you can toggle back and forth between Inventory and Manage Menu to see how you changes will appear to retailers.