As retailers shop, they can learn more about your company and brand by visiting your Company Profile and Brand Profile. It’s important to add compelling and accurate information, especially as new prospects discover you on LeafLink.
All companies have both company and brand profiles. The Company Profile, which appears to retailers and includes a list of all of your brands. The Brand Profile is specific to one brand. This difference is especially relevant to companies that have multiple brands and want to market each one individually to retailers. If you have only one brand, your Company Profile and Brand Profile may match.
Creating or Editing Your Company Profile
Your Company Profile is discoverable by retailers when they click your company name on Shop Brands.
To create or edit your Company Profile, click Account Settings under Settings in the LeafLink navigation panel. The Company Information section populates your Company Profile.
We recommend that you fill out all of the fields on this page, including:
- Company Name & DBA: These fields will automatically populate based on what you entered when you signed up for LeafLink. If you’d like to change either of these fields, contact your Client Experience representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Description: A description of your company. If you have more than one brand, this should describe the parent company or distributor. If you have one brand, this can describe your sole brand.
- Logo (Required): Your company logo, which will display on your Company Overview (if you have more than one brand, this should be your company or distributor logo). Images appear best on the platform if they are 268 H x 228 W and under 200kb.
Be sure to click Save after you’re finished.
Creating or Editing Your Brand Profile
Before you go live, you will need to create a Brand Profile for each of your brands. This is how retailers will learn more about your brand on the Brand Overview page as they shop.
To create your Brand Profile, click Manage Brands under Settings in the LeafLink navigation panel.
Then, select Edit under your brand. We recommend that you fill out all of the fields on this page, including:
- Brand Name: This fields will automatically populate based on what you entered when you signed up for LeafLink. If you’d like to change either of these fields, contact your Client Experience representative at email@example.com.
- Brand Website
Tagline: This short tagline appears underneath your brand in Shop Brands.
- Brand Announcement: The Brand Announcement will appear on your brand menu and can be used to communicate an important message to retailers (i.e. “Accepting orders for 4/20 until 4/12 at 5 pm PST”).
- Brand Phone
- Enable Public Menu (Recommended): This will enable your public menu link, which can be shared with retailers. It will display an abridged version of your LeafLink menu without pricing, and prompt LeafLink users to log in and see your full menu.
- Logo (Required): This image will populate any of your products that do not have an image associated with them. Images appear best on the platform if they are 268 H x 228 W and under 200kb.
- Brand Banner: This will add a cover photo on your Brand Profile. For Brand Banners, we recommend using a PNG or JPG image that is 1200 pixels wide and 340 pixels tall.
- Social Media Handles
After clicking Save Changes, you will see a preview of your Brand Profile as it appears to retailers.