Fulfilling an order means that it has been picked and packed for shipment. There are two ways to fulfill an order on LeafLink: from the Fulfillment Queue and from Orders Received.
Depending on your permissions and how your account was set up, you may have access to the Fulfillment Queue; if not, you can fulfill or ship an order from Orders Received.
When you move an order to Fulfilled on LeafLink, the retailer will not receive an email notification; however, they will see that the order is in the Fulfilled state in their Orders Sent.
How to Fulfill an Order from the Fulfillment Queue
Once the order has been Accepted, the order is pushed to the Fulfillment Queue. The Fulfillment Queue stores all Accepted orders ready to be fulfilled. This tool helps you track each individual product as it is packed for shipment.
Note: When the order is Accepted and appears in the Fulfillment Queue, it will still also be visible in Orders Received.
To fulfill an order from the Fulfillment Queue, click Fulfillment Queue in the LeafLink navigation panel. Then, follow these steps:
- To locate a specific order, use the Order ID, Customer, and City filters above the sub-menu bar. Another option is to hover over the sub-menu bar until arrows appear (see image). Use these arrows to filter alphabetically and/or chronologically by the sub-menu category.
- Click anywhere on the order line to open the order you wish to fulfill.
- Click Packed next to each item that has been packed for shipment. If you do not pack all of the items at once, you can save your work by clicking away from the order. You can come back to the order when you are ready to pack the rest.
- Once all of the items for an order have been selected as Packed, you can fulfill the order. Click the Fulfill Order button.
The order will now appear as Fulfilled in Orders Received and will appear in the Shipment Queue.
How to Fulfill an Order from the Order Received Page
You can move orders from Accepted to Fulfilled on the Orders Received page. This skips the step of packing each item individually.
First, click Orders Received in the LeafLink navigation panel. Then, follow these steps:
- Scroll or search for the order you’d like to edit. Then, click the vertical ellipsis to the left.
- Select Fulfilled.
The order will now appear as Fulfilled on the Orders Received page. It will also appear in the Shipment Queue.