July 1st, 2018 brings changes to regulation for products sold in California. LeafLink helps you update product images so your customers can shop with confidence knowing your products meet new regulations.
Updating Product Images
To update your product images, follow these steps:
- Click Inventory under your Brand in the LeafLink navigation panel
- Find and click a product name
- Scroll down to Product Images and click Choose File
- Find and select a new product image from your computer
- Click Open
- Click the arrow next to Save and click Save and View
This brings you back to your product page displaying the updated image.
Retailers will see We have updated product photos next to your Brand while shopping, letting them know your products have been updated so they can shop with confidence.
Updating Your Profile to Highlight Changes
To update your profile and let your customers know about updated images for your menu items, follow these steps:
- Click Manage Brands under Settings under your Brand in the LeafLink navigation panel
- Click Edit for the Brand you’d like to update
- Click to check the box near I have updated product images
- Click Save Changes