After submitting an order, you can request changes or cancel it right on LeafLink. The sooner you request changes or a cancellation, the more likely the brand will be able to accommodate your request.
Note: Orders can only be cancelled while in the Submitted status. Once an order moves into the Accepted status, you will need to contact the brand in order to cancel the order.
How to Cancel an Order
To cancel your order, click Orders Sent page under your Store in the LeafLink navigation panel.
On the Orders Sent screen, follow these steps:
- Click to the left of the order you’d like to cancel.
- Click Cancel.
- Click Yes on the popup that appears.
The order should now appear as Cancelled on the Orders Sent screen.
How to Make Changes to Your Order
To change details of your order or cancel after it's been Accepted, you'll need to contact a brand representative. You can do this on LeafLink by messaging the brand with your request.
To message your brand representative, click Orders Sent under your Store in the LeafLink navigation panel.
Then, follow these steps:
- Click to the left of the order.
- Click View.
- Click Actions on the top-right hand side of the page.
- Click Contact Seller.
- Compose a message to the seller about the change and click Send.
- We recommend including the order number you’re referencing with the date it was placed for easy tracking.
The message now appears in the Messages tab. When the brand representative replies, an email notification is also sent with a link to access your LeafLink inbox.
For more information about how to manage messages on LeafLink, click here.