Orders placed on LeafLink start in the Submitted state and are updated by your brand representative during each step of the process. To check the status of your order, click Orders Sent under your Store in the LeafLink navigation panel.
Once on the Orders Sent screen, the Status column represents the current status of each order.
The following are definitions of each LeafLink order status:
- Submitted: Your order has been placed and the brand has been notified via LeafLink and email.
- Accepted: The brand has accepted your order.
- Fulfilled: The order has been picked, packed, and staged for delivery.
- Shipped: The product has been sent out for delivery and is no longer in the facility.
- Completed: You have received the order.
- Cancelled: You have chosen to cancel the order.
- Rejected: The brand has chosen to cancel the order.
Note: Have a question about the status of your order? Message your brand directly on LeafLink for more information.
Marking an Order as Received
Setting an order status to Received can help keep your records accurate. To mark an order Received, follow these steps:
- Click next to an order
- Enter the date the order was received
- Click Save Changes
Made a mistake? Click to change the status back.
Note: Marking an order as received changes its status for you, but does not display to your brand.
Messaging a Brand About Your Order
For questions or concerns regarding your order, we recommend reaching out to your brand representative directly on LeafLink. To message your brand representative, click Orders Sent under your Store in the LeafLink navigation panel.
Then, follow these steps:
- Click to the left of the order.
- Click View.
- Click Actions on the top-right hand side of the page.
- Click Contact Seller.
- Compose a message to the seller about the change and click Send.
- We recommend including the order number you’re referencing with the date it was placed for easy tracking.