Like any other e-commerce experience, ordering on LeafLink includes adding items to a shopping cart and checking out. LeafLink is unique because when you check out, your orders are sent to each brand separately.
LeafLink provides the flexibility to order in the way that works best for you. Some purchasing managers prefer building a cart for one brand before submitting and building a new cart for additional brands. To save even more time, try building a cart with multiple brands, then submitting all of your orders at once.
Select Shop Brands under your Store in the LeafLink navigation panel.
Then, follow the steps below:
- Click next to the brand you’d like to order.
- On the brand menu page, enter the amount for each item you’d like to order in the quantity box.
- You can leave additional notes for each line item if applicable (Optional).
- Click Add to Cart at the bottom of the page.
- Click Cart in the LeafLink navigation panel and review your order(s)
- Not finished adding products to your order? Click Shop More. Need to make changes to the order? Click Edit or Delete to make changes.
- Review your order details and click Submit at the bottom of the page. This sends a purchase order to each brand separately
- Your order will appear on the Orders Sent page in the LeafLink navigation panel with a status of Submitted.
When placing an order for multiple brands, follow steps 1–3 above to add products from additional brands to your cart.
Note: Here are a few things to keep in mind while ordering on LeafLink.
- You can build a cart from either Shop Brands, Browse Products, or Discover Products. We recommend Shop Brands for your regular weekly shopping, while Browse Products and Discover Products are better for discovery.
- While adding and removing quantity for a product in your order, the total dollar amount is updated at the bottom of the page.
- Navigating away from this page before clicking Add to Cart removes the items you selected.
- A link for your Cart only appears once you’ve placed items in your Shopping Cart. If you’re not seeing this link, you’ll need to add some items first.