These two weeks included a few days at MJBizCon and a short Thanksgiving week, but we still got a lot accomplished!
- Updated our Nevada marketplace to better support Nevada Med/Rec rules
- Added a filter to only show Customers with Delinquent status, or only those without
- Added the new "Flower Growing Operation" field to Shop Product page
- Made "Available" the default Product Listing State when creating a new Product
- Added an error message to explain when Create Product is unsuccessful
- Stopped showing the City when "Allow address to be displayed to retailers" is not selected
- Fixed the Sales Dashboard totals so they wouldn't count rejected or cancelled orders
- Improved the user experience for a Buyer with an empty cart
- Updated our Specifications fields to allow "0.0" values to be saved
- Updated the CRM to respect "nicknames" when listing in alphabetic order
If you'd like more information about any of these, don't hesitate to email your Client Success Manager, or submit a ticket to Support@LeafLink.com!